Parties, Bloat, and Overeating... OH MY!!!We're almost to summer and that means outdoor party season is finally here! YIPPY!!!!
Who doesn't love a good cookout equip with friends, family, outdoor activities, and loads of amazing potluck style food?!?
I definitely consider myself a food enthusiast and because of my love for trying new foods, cooking, and eating, I'm a sucker for potlucks and cookouts. Can you relate?
Now, if you're anything like me, a couple of things happen during these events where you feel the urge to try every single item on the menu so you don't miss out on some brilliant food combination you've never thought of before:
1. Loads of Over-Indulging - because you certainly can't miss out on Aunt Beth's Strawberry Delight, Carla's Crazy Corn, and Jack's Spicy Jalapeno Potatoes and you have to make sure you enjoy every last bite (you might not ever get to experience this again)!
2. Inevitable Bloating - because you mixed a ton of different food together and now you're so uncomfortable you're not sure if you can participate in croquet or horse shoes.
After the over-indulging and bloat set in, you find yourself angry that you HAD to try everything on the menu and then proceeded to eat seconds.
Now, all the healthy food and working out you did all week has completely went out the door because you just sabotaged every bit of effort you put in and you're feeling pretty down on yourself.
I get it, I've been there!
I've been there more times than I would like to admit. However, after years of suffering through party bloat, I've finally learned how to claim my power back over cookout and party foods and still thoroughly enjoy myself.
I want to share the things I've learned with you!
These are really powerful tips for you to claim your power back to stay clear of bloat brought on by party indulgence and still be able to enjoy yourself:
I hope these tips help you claim your power to avoid the belly bloat and enjoy your summer parties!
If you're interested in a complimentary "Lose the Belly Bloat" Strategy Session:
Click Here to Book
Remember, I have a limited amount of sessions available so you'll need to book your session no later than Friday, June 19th to ensure you don't miss out on your session.
This session is a chance for us to speak one-on-one, over the phone so you can get crystal clear on:
- What's stopping you from fitting into your favorite jeans.
- Discover what foods might be causing you trouble (this may surprise you!).
- What step to take next.
- How to find the motivation and support you need to take action now!
I know it can be scary to book a session, I've been there and I am 100% committed to helping you move forward and take action in your life. If you don't want to miss the opportunity, I can't wait to speak with you!
To less bloat and more living,
P.S. If you know someone who would be interested in the video tips or a "Lose the Belly Bloat" Strategy Session, don't forget to share! :)